Skip to main content

Posts

Featured

Linen Band Sampler Finish

I made a few changes but I can finally call this one finished. This was a piece I started with my old EGA chapter in Michigan in 1999 when the design was released and now I just need to find hardware to hang it as a bellpull on the wall. 

The bottom hardanger section was intended to have more decoration between the bars but I decided to leave them as they are.  Some of the designs included just were not coming out as well as I wanted so this has been sitting since early last year when I did the cutwork, with all the different stitches and colors in the bands, there is plenty going on with this one that I'm ok with leaving the bottom a little more simple than was originally intended. 




Also, the new moon is time for the Totally Useless Stitch along hosted by Daffycat where we share our ORT containers from the past month.  This month I have a foldable jar that was stitched by my mom, it was an ANG chapter project.  Not as photogenic but it's convenient when I'm taking projec…

Latest Posts

New to me Canvas

First Finishes of the year

This too shall pass

Hometown Holiday Update

More stash and a new addition

A Bit of Christmas

The Baroness Edie