Linen Band Sampler Finish

I made a few changes but I can finally call this one finished. This was a piece I started with my old EGA chapter in Michigan in 1999 when the design was released and now I just need to find hardware to hang it as a bellpull on the wall. 

Linen Band Sampler - Cross N Patch

The bottom hardanger section was intended to have more decoration between the bars but I decided to leave them as they are.  Some of the designs included just were not coming out as well as I wanted so this has been sitting since early last year when I did the cutwork, with all the different stitches and colors in the bands, there is plenty going on with this one that I'm ok with leaving the bottom a little more simple than was originally intended. 

Linen Band Sampler - Cross N Patch

 photo tusal.gif

Also, the new moon is time for the Totally Useless Stitch along hosted by Daffycat where we share our ORT containers from the past month.  This month I have a foldable jar that was stitched by my mom, it was an ANG chapter project.  Not as photogenic but it's convenient when I'm taking projects to work at lunch or at chapter meetings. 

Thanks for reading


  1. Awesome ORTs! You have plenty there!

  2. Your band sampler is gorgeous!

  3. What a beautiful band sampler.


Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Yeah this has been fun. Ok, not really

And now to dust off the cobwebs

WIPocalypse February update