Winter Queen

Well, finally some notable progress to show off on my Mirabilia. I've been working on her the past 2 evenings and she's finally starting to look like something other than a cluster of random stitches :) I do think I may put her down now for a couple of days and work on some of my other pieces as they've all been neglected since I started with the Stitch-A-Long. Baroque still has some borders I need to put in and I really should get Earthdancer back on a scroll so I can work on the rest of her, we shall see. I've decided to not try to do a rotation as there are times where I'm just not in the mood to work on a particular piece so its best I just grab which ever one strikes my mood so I'm not glaring at the fabric and not really wanting to stitch on it.

I've gotten another letter done on my Peace Tree as well, I forgot to get a photo of it as I have been dealing with my computer having a bit of a temper tantrum and I almost had to resort to taking it in to service last night as I couldn't for the life of me figure out just what the problem was. Finally found it though and all is well.


Popular posts from this blog

Yeah this has been fun. Ok, not really

And now to dust off the cobwebs

WIPocalypse February update