Completed my punch needle pocket from Plumb Pudding Needle Art last night. Now just a simple seam around the edges and attach a handle and its done!  A lot of DMC went in to this one but I'm happy with the final piece. I may have overdone it a bit but I'd prefer overkill to bare spots with this technique. 

I also finished the needlebook to go with my sewing basket, a straight pin is holding everything in place until the crease sets fully. There is another piece that goes with this set but after cutting it out I realized it does not fit the altoid tin it was intended to go on so I'm off on a hunt to see if I can find a tin it does fit on, rats.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Popular posts from this blog

Yeah this has been fun. Ok, not really

And now to dust off the cobwebs

WIPocalypse February update