Some more work done on Winter Queen. I'm working down her wrap right now and I've decided to do a bit of the beading. There is a large amount of them between her hair and the shoulder of her dress so I decided to put stitch some of them in.
I finally got around to starting the finishing on my Sewing Pocket this weekend as well. I got all the way to the short end only to realize my count was off a bit so I've had to go back and put a different row of backstitch in to sew through. Now I'll just need to press it into a pocked and sew up the sides. It also has a closure that's made of a bone ring and some ribbon. I've been looking for a nice ring but I haven't seen any in the bead shops lately so I may have to go with the plastic ones to get this finished.