Monday, March 05, 2007
Well I had *intended* to spend some time this weekend working on some finishing. I did work some time on Sunday but after an hour I realized I had misread the directions and I had to rip it all out so I put it away, obviously Sunday just wasn't my day for finishing. I then opted to pick up Baroque and try to make some progress. I managed to get the outer border complete and I now just have the lower right square motif and the lower "v" to fill in with some straight stitches and this will be done. Now that I've said that something I've missed somewhere else in the piece will jump out but so far I haven't seen anything. If you notice something while you're here please leave me a comment so I can be sure to catch it.