Baroque

Here is my progress from the past few nights on Baroque. I have been working on this a bit here and there over the past few months and I didn't realize until this morning that I hadn't posted a photo since I got the basic diamond shape done, Yikes!


So here it is, the center area isn't quite finished, there is some beading I need to do and a few other bits but I wanted to work on the blue area so I've been jumping around a bit on it. Its coming along quite fast when I actually sit and work on it. We'll see how long it stays in the stand before I get tired of looking at it though :)

Halloween Fairy *sigh* poor thing never knew what hit her. I was about 2 rows from the top of the wing stitching the black on the wing tips when it occurred to me I hadn't checked that my count was correct, well guess what... it wasn't :( I had to frog the ENTIRE thing! I was sooo mad about it, heck I still am. I got it all out and almost have her restitched so hopefully I'll have something new to share tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Baroque is looking just lovely. I love those colors and fabric color is great. Sorry to hear about Halloween Fairy, at least she is coming back together now!

    Great goals for November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, what a bummer about the frogging. This is why I grid! Baroque is going to look gorgeous, the colours really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baroque looks really nice! I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!